Negotiating and providing optimal coverage at competitive rates: that is service.
Behind Preferred’s underwriting platform are decades of success built on integrity and market relationships. The team of underwriters has amassed vast insurance expertise which enhances actuarial and scientific data used to underwrite individual risks within the trust. Services delivered are both broad and precise. Reliability is assured.
- Diverse risk financing options: guaranteed cost, deductible, self-insured retention, all lines aggregate
- Competitive premium discounts based on favorable experience and sound safety practices
- Flexibility of coverage design, including mono-line or package basis
- General counsel and litigation services by specialists in governmental law
- Membership relations for networking and professional development
- Legislative Pulse newsletter from Tallahassee-based law firm
- Professional marketing that guarantees local agent support, governmental knowledge and an ever-growing group of members
- Preferred News - a quarterly publication covering the spectrum of government insurance issues
- State filing, accounting and independent CPA audited financials as needed