Preferred Loss Control provides a full complement of services, resources and support available to you at no cost. One of these key offerings is our Resource Center.
The Resource Center now includes additional content and is available to Members whose EPLI coverages are with Preferred. Services and support will include the same functionally that you are currently receiving plus:
- An enhanced assortment of over 20,000 pieces of content and apps, tailored to your area of expertise.
- An expansive Learning Management System (LMS) with more than 200 online training courses.
- The ability to add your own content, courses, and tool packages through a customized portal.
- And much more!
The Preferred Risk Management Resource Center already includes the following:
Human Resource Helpline Services
- Confidential, documented responses to employment law questions from HR and Employment Law experts.
- Online Unlawful Harassment training for all supervisors and employees.
- A Florida-specific employee handbook building tool.
- HR Express Updates including popular questions of the month and HR Alerts.
- Customizable HR risk management resources including Federal and State specific forms and posters.
- You can submit your employment-related questions to the experts via email or toll free number.
Cyber Security Resources
- Breach HealthCheck – Measurable data breach exposure and protection through instant feedback.
- Robust privacy and security templates, including a customizable incident response plan (IRP).
- Resources for keeping staff up-to-date on a range of issues related to privacy, data security and compliance.
- Latest news and events regarding data breaches, regulations, class-action lawsuits, cyber threats and protective technologies.
- Free expert advice from cybersecurity experts via email or toll free number.
ADA Website Compliance Resources
- ADA Compliance Fact Sheet and Checklist- resource tools to review your organization’s online presence.
- WAVE by WebAIM Accessibility Evaluation Tool – to evaluate the accessibility of your organization’s web page.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to your Preferred Loss Control consultant with any questions that you might have regarding this great resource.