Loss Control & Risk Management
Improve safety, control risk, reduce claims, lower premiums — your agenda is ours.
All Preferred members receive customized, comprehensive safety management programs using state of the art techniques. We work with your team to design policies to reduce your claims experience. On-site, off-site and online, Preferred's member services are second to none.
• Identification and analysis of risk exposures, loss trends and job hazards
• Recommendation and implementation of safety control measures
• Specialized education and training programs: from recordkeeping to first aid, from drug-free policies to defensive driving, from ergonomics to lifting safety
• Safety consultant on-call
• Self-inspection program development
• Accident investigation training: prompt, in-depth detailing of workplace injuries and occurrences
• Online Learning Center that has web-based training and ever-increasing courses
• Online Training Resources with an extensive course listing and hundreds of relevant articles
• Risk Management Resource Center for your employment law, ADA website compliance, cyber security, safety, and emergency/disaster needs
• Seminars & Webinars on a range of topics
Preferred Online Learning Center
Effective training and records management is vital in today’s workplace. Reducing claims, controlling losses and streamlining efficiencies are critical. In an effort to provide support for these initiatives, Preferred provides our members with innovative web-based training platforms at no cost. Vector Solutions (f.k.a. Target Solutions) provides access to more than 680 training courses in English covering topics related to HR/ Employment Practices, OSHA Compliance, Motor Vehicle Safety, Cyber Awareness, School Safety, Office Productivity, Business Skills, and Project Management utilizing an extensive web-based library. Onsite administrators can assign, track and document course compliance. We are committed to helping members deliver training, ensure compliance and reduce risk by streamlining and automating the training management process and providing 24/7 access.